A Perfect Pair ♡

Tuesday, 28 April 2015




Eeeeeeep! 

I have been watching Carrie Fletcher's lovely videos over on Youtube for years and was super excited when she announced a book! I preordered 'All I Know Now' months ago and it was plonked on my doorstep this week when it was finally published! I am super excited to read this- although I have already been through my teenage years, who doesn't need a few helpful tips to help you along the way. And lets face it, I am no where near calling myself a 'sensible adult', pah!
Carrie always seems to see the happy side of life, never failing to brighten anyone's day, she is an 'honorary big sister' and always has a hopeful advice to share. 
I am yet to start reading, but you will be in for a review as soon as possible! (Which I am sure will include lots of words like; fabulous, amazing and inspiring)

Also this week, I found this beautiful perfume from Library of Fragrance. I am going to write a separate blog post on this delight, as I need a whole page to ramble on about it.

I just wanted to share with you two lovely yellow things, that have brightened my day today. 


What has cheered you up today? And have any of you also got Carrie's wonderful new book?

Thankyou for reading and don't forget to keep updated with my blog posts, by following me HERE :)

Or by watching my Youtube videos HERE


See you lovely lot soon,

kiss kiss


B xxx


2 comments

  1. I have no idea what this book is about (which by the way I'm googling right now) but the bright yellows are what made Me click and read *_* soo preettteeeeyyyyyyy!!!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its her guide to growing up gracefully - tips on teenage years, boys, confidence, the lot! I am so excited to read it :)

      Delete