My favourite drugstore eyebrow products ♡

Thursday, 23 April 2015


If you are someone like me, who, once upon a time, plucked her eyebrows so much that now they are practically non existent, you too will be desperate for a brow product to give you those luscious brows back!
Here are my top 3, that I am loving at the moment, all of which are super good value and you can pick up at your local boots.

Collection Eyebrow kit- I have always loved Collection products, they are reasonably priced and the pay off is really good, their concealer is another favourite of mine, which has been a staple in my makeup collection for about 5 years. So I thought I would give their eyebrow kit ago as it was only £3.99 and when it comes to eyebrows I will try anything! And I have to say, I love it. It's packaging is perfect, very compact and comes with a mirror, brush and eyebrow mascara. And three shades perfect for everybody. It fits perfectly into any makeup bag, and you can even double up the powders, for eyeshadows too. I use the lightest shade occasionally mixed with medium shade as I have quite fair eyebrows. I find that the product lasts all day, without a need to top it up and fills my eyebrows in really nicely, making them look quite natural. I usually use my own brushes to apply the powder but always use the brow mascara it comes with, it's a really nice consistency, with a tiny brush which combs through your brows leaving them looking really sleek.

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil- I brought these two pencils after hearing that Tanya Burr really liked them so thought I too, would give them a go. These pencils are super cheap, only £2.99 each, I picked up the shades 'dark brown' and 'hazel' as I wasn't sure what the colour pay off would be. The only negative I have about these pencils is that they don't do a lightest brown shade, so these are perfect for blonde and fair skinned people. But I do like that they come with a brush, which allows you to groom your brows and shape them as you desire, without having to carry an extra brush with you. I wasn't too keen on these at first but have grown to like them, as pencils are waxy they fill your brows in beautifully, whilst keeping them looking smooth and sculptured.

Seventeen Brow's That! Brow Kit- This is the first product I have ever brought from Seventeen, and I picked it up because it had a soft wax which I really wanted to try. This little compact kit comes with a soft wax, a powder ( which is perfect in-between shade of brown), a highlight, brush and a pencil! Hallelujah- the perfect combo for perfect brows! For only £5.99 this is essential for your makeup collection without breaking the bank. I am really loving this at the moment, to create really full sculpted brows. Like it says on the tin- "The tool kit to create fabulous  brows."



What eyebrow products can you recommend to me on my mission to find the best brow product?


If you liked this post make sure you leave me a comment so I can follow you back :)

Kiss kiss,

B xxx


Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE :)

2 comments

  1. I used to use and love the Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and it's amazing too!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the ELF brow kit, it's been a holy grail for ages but next time I need one I am definitely considering the seventeen brow kit x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete