Afternoon Tea with my Bestie ♡

Monday, 25 May 2015


If you know me or been following me on Instagram, you will know that I am a tea and cake addict! I am constantly posting pictures of scrumptious cupcakes and pots of tea. 


It is my favourite way to catch up with friends, so quintessentially British!
So naturally, when it came to catching up with my best friend Emily, came an afternoon tea and cake date! 



Emily and I have been friends since we were 12/13, we have grown up together and I find it funny how at 15 we would be talking about our trivial problems that school and boys entailed, and here we are, years later, still having problems but the ones of adults, ones which at 15 we would have laughed at! Like paying taxes, work, affording a car, bills, boys are still causing problems nonetheless! 



I think it is important to stay in contact with your friends, we found this difficult whilst we went to separate collages and weren't friends for a while, but with true friendship, it can be picked up from where you left off. A best friend will forgive you for your silly mistakes, and that time you chose to go on a 'hot' (not so hot) date rather than see her. 

As you get older and life gets in the way, your best friend will always be one of the most important people in your life, so by keeping an afternoon free to laugh over some tea and cake, or by sending them a funny buzz feed link by text, they will be there for when you need them most. 

After all, if they were there with you when you first watched The Notebook and cried so much that you were both a big snotty mess, she is someone not to lose! (True story, my mum didn't know what had happened to us)

"A good friend knows all your good stories, a best friend has lived them with you"



I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, I recommend anyone to share their best friend stories, I was thinking of doing a best friend tag, if anyone would like to see/read that?

Love to you all!

Thankyou for following me and reading what I am up to, I equally love to read all your posts too!

B xxx


P.S my internet is being a pain in the bum at the moment, so have to write posts on my phone, so please bear with me, blogposts are coming :)

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE! 



2 comments

  1. Aw! B I'd so love to go along with You on that best friend tag :O! Haha I have several stories to share. Not to mention that I am a huge tea person as well :$ everything seems so much better when out for a cup! Haha love the post xo!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete