Choose Happy

Sunday, 3 May 2015




Just a little blog post today-

Today at work, I had a thought, whilst some people were moaning about being in work, or complaining about the weather, I was still a happy little bean. Everyday I choose to be happy. I believe a situation is what you make it. Yes, work can be a pain, and you would rather be somewhere else, but if you make it fun and enjoy yourself, you will live another day happier, rather than wishing your day away. I have a lovely job with lots of lovely friends, we make sure not to take things too seriously and most of all to enjoy ourselves. (For example- We stuck a picture of a hunky man on the staffroom fridge, just to make everyone laugh) At the end of the day, you feel so much better and your cheeks can hurt from laughing. 
It is important to see the brighter side of life, in order to spread happiness and fill your days with friendship and laughter. Life is a bit crazy sometimes, we need to take a step back and appreciate it and keep a smile on our faces.


I hope you take something away from this, as it is a lesson that I live by, I choose to be happy everyday (sometimes I am sad- I am a human) and I am enjoying my life so much more. I am embracing it.


I am off on my holidays tomorrow, I can't take my beloved laptop with me, so you can see what I am up to on Instagram or have a read over on my Twitter.


Sending you all love and happy vibes...

See you soon,

B xxx


Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE :)


No comments

Post a Comment