My Week on Instagram 2

Monday, 11 May 2015



Hello lovely bums!


I have been away for a week so been away from my little blog, sorry! But I am back, at home, in my slippers with tea and biscuit (s) and ready to share with you my week on Instagram:) 

I always follow and like back on there so follow me HERE to keep up to date with my shenanigans and I can with yours too.

(top left to right, bottom left to right)

1. 'Sometimes you just have to throw a crown and remind them who they're dealing with.' I loved this quote a lot, and had to share it with one of my besties called Wallis. We work together and regularly think of ourselves as Queens, so much so, our team name is 'The Divas.' This sounds silly but we keep ourselves entertained and have a laugh.

2. 'Love is an open door.' Here she is again, Wallis, signing with me in the car to Love is an open door. You can watch that video HERE. We initially made it for the work girlies to laugh at, but I don't mind sharing it with you, we had a laugh learning the lyrics and trying to film it in my car! 

3. 'Choose happy' I posted this quote as I posted my blog post on choosing happy- which you can read HERE :) It is something I am very passionate about, don't wait for happiness to come to you, create your own happiness.

4. 'Do I, don't I..?' Berlin! My Mum, Auntie and I, all hopped on a plane last week and hopped off again in Berlin. We had it planned for months, for a girly trip away, and to get oh so cultured. On the first day we wondered around the city, I found this ice-cream van selling ice cream frozen in front of you with liquid nitrogen, pretty cool eh!?

5. 'Interior design' Whilst wondering around the beautiful city, we found this lovely interior design shop- so instagrammable. I could have spent a fortune in there, I only had hand luggage so had no room for extra goodies. Boohoo!

6. 'Wine and coffee break' This photograph doesn't need much explaining, after hours of walking and sightseeing, we made a quick, yet essential stop for wine and coffee. Mum & Auntie Gill, wine. Me, coffee. This is a beautiful part of Berlin called Unter den Linden. The city is so laid back, you could sit back and sip wine all day just taking in the glorious city.


A blog post on my week in Berlin will be up this week, if you want to see that make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'. I am an expert now!


I hope you enjoyed my post- thank you for reading!

Cheerio lovelies!


B xxx





6 comments

  1. Great pics. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of the hanging lightbulbs (is that even what they are called?) but I really don't know how I would feel about them in my house for a longer period of time. Such a shame, because there's such a beautiful vibe about the naked lightbulbs ! (I'm slowly realizing that last sentence could seem a bit odd haha!)

    http://tiffanykaya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty aren't they! Go for it! We are getting some to sit over our kitchen table :) thankyou for reading! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love singing in the car and Love Is An Open Door is a great song to sing!

    Your blog is so beautiful! I'm still trying to understand mine haha
    Have a nice weekend!

    http://itsalwayscoffeetime.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Singing in the car is the best!
      Thankyou so much!! Only just started myself!

      I will check yours out :)

      You too hun! xxx

      Delete