A day in the life with B ✯

Wednesday, 17 June 2015



This weekend, me and my bestie chummy Wallis went to a beach festival, I took a few pictures to share with you lovely babes. 
Wallis is wearing a daisy dress from Topshop, and necklaces from Primark and I am wearing a playsuit from Newlook.



Pout it out


Choker- Topshop


These photos were all taken on my iPhone 6, so the focus isn't great. 
The makeup I'm wearing is-
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Revlon Colour Stay foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Seventeen Brow's Kit
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Vs Unicorns palette
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Primark Natural Lashes
Rimmel Colour Rush balm in Boom Chica Boom






Nail Polish- Barry M Gelly Polish in Passionfruit


We watched The Cat Empire and it was amazing! I wish I could relive the whole night! Are you going to any festivals this year? 

I am super excited to continue glitter-ing myself up and putting my welly boots to prance around at festivals in the summer :)

Thankyou for reading, speak soon, B xxx

4 comments

  1. I really want to see the Cat Empire! All these photos are great, your make-up looks gorgeous. Great post, I always love having a snoop at what people have been up to haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were incredible!! Such a great atmosphere and they got everyone dancing :) thankyou xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete