Festival Lookbook Inspiration ♡

Tuesday, 2 June 2015



So it's June, that came around quickly aye!? Which also means, it's also the start of festival season, wooohoo!

If you are too excited like me and looking for some inspiration, I have been avidly pinning away over on Pinterest and here are some of my favourite looks that I am hoping to recreate. 

A lot include huge amounts of glitter and flowers, obviously.









All above images were found on Pinterest :)

I have a couple of festival tickets booked, I am lucky enough to live in Cornwall, so there are lots of music events going on by the coast, so I have filled up my summer with gigs and festivals, so exciting! 

My friend Wallis and I spent last night experimenting with makeup and looks, and I am just too excited and wanted to share some of those photos with you. Blog posts on makeup looks will be up soon, I am also planning on doing a lookbook for you, if that is something you would be interested in seeing?

It all got a bit messy!













Pout it out ladies!



My flower crown is from H&M and the lipstick I'm wearing is Mac 'All Fired Up'.

Are you going to any festivals this year?! What looks are you going for?

Thankyou for reading:)

Kiss kiss, B xxx

No comments

Post a Comment