My Week in Instagrams ✯

Tuesday, 23 June 2015




This week has been a busy old week for me, it started with my Auntie Gill coming down to stay with us, so we went on a few outings with her, whilst I also had a work's leaving party and a gig to round off the week :)

But it did end a bit badly when I got food poisoning, so still feeling a bit poorly...

1- Vintage fayre, the morning after the night before, we had been to the festival, and bright and early on Sunday, my mum woke me up, through very tired eyes I put some mascara and lipstick on and toddled off to this beautiful fayre. These little soy candles were made in vintage tea cups and I fell in love with them!

2- Cheers, as the weather was beautiful this week in Cornwall, we took my auntie to make the most of it by the sea, with a cheeky glass of prosecco.

3- Latergram from the weekend, I wrote up a blog post of our weekend at the festival which you can read by clicking here :) 

4- Lunch date, we went shopping on Thursday (ended in me having no money-oops) and we stopped at this cute eclectic restaurant, I loved the hanging old fashioned lampshades. They also did every flavour of ice tea you can imagine, I had watermelon, *drooling*

5- Swishy swish, On Friday, some of the work girlies and I met up for drinks and  to say toddle pip to another girl who's just left. We are people who can talk for England, and are regularly getting in trouble at working for talking, so meeting up outside of work for a good old chin wag is always fun! I wore black heels from Forever 21 and a black skater dress from Boohoo :)

6- Daisys, my favourite, I love these flowers they always cheer me up.

7- Almost completed art wall! Managed to get a few more frames up over the weekend, I might do an updated room tour just for my wall, if anyone would be interested? To show you how to create a feature wall? 

8- Gig Time! Once again, my chummy Wallis and I went along to a gig, playing in the town next to where we live, to watch a band called The Backbeat Soundsystem (check them out they are amazing!) and we spent the evening drinking cocktails and dancing, twas lovely!

9- mmmm, whilst I being very poorly yesterday I was day dreaming of these cherries stacked up high in the supermarket, now that I am feeling a bit better I might have to go back and buy some.

Thankyou all for reading, I hope you have all had a lovely week, let me know what you have been upto, or follow me on Instagram so I can follow you back :)

There is also a few new videos gone up over my Youtube channel if you fancied watching something different..

See you all soon, lotsa love xxxx

3 comments

  1. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I have just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out :) xx
    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete