My week in Instagrams ✯

Tuesday, 30 June 2015


Another week another week of Instagrams, I recently downloaded the TimeHop app and I love to see what I was doing this time 1, 2, 5 years ago. So I have been trying to post one thing a day to in years time I can look back on it and know I made the most of everyday. 


On Monday I went to see Dirty Dancing at the theatre and it was incredible! Then I went to see Paloma Faith with my lovely friend Wallis, read more of my last post. 
Now that it is summer and the sun has finally come out the flowers look beautiful, and they are my favourite thing to spam my Instagram with.
Also this week, America legalised gay marriage in every state in America, as a supporter I posted this picture, equality is something that should have been a thing years ago, everybody is entitled to the same rights and happiness.
My week ended by going to watch polo on the beach, which was a first for me, but it was nice to enjoy a day off in the sun :)

Thank you all for reading and following my blog xxx

2 comments