My Week on Instagram 4

Sunday, 7 June 2015


Another week, another week of Instagram goodness, and it has officially turned Summer, although it has done nothing but rain since the 1st June. *sigh*
This past week has been busy for me, seeing friends, working and planning for le festival season.

1- 'Nom Nom Nom' Last Friday I went to visit my lovely friend Hanna (and her hamster) and her very beautiful bump. She is due next week, I am beyond excited for her, and this was the last time I would see her before she has her little bub.

2- 'Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne' As we watched the semi final to Britain's Got Talent (I cried...numerous times) we had some Prosecco and thought we looked oh so classy.

3- 'Festival lookbook planning' I wrote a blog post with lots of inspiration for the upcoming festival season, with outfits and makeup looks. I am so excited!

4- 'Foodie lunch date' As usual, every week my best chum Emily and I meet up for a coffee or lunch, this week we had a bit more time on our hands so made the most of it and went out for lunch at a cute little café. If you want to see my FOTD and what I got up to, you can read that blog post here :) I don't know about you, but  I think sweet potato fries are the best!

5- 'Pout it out ladies' My friend Wallis, aka, my festival partner, came over to play around with my makeup collection and plan some makeup looks. We spent the evening drinking tea and watching Youtube videos on how to create glittery eyes and how to wear flower crowns. Bright lips and glittery eyes, my fave!

6- 'Makeup addict right here!' I filmed a makeup tutorial this morning and this is the mess I made after, oops! I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and have been experimenting with them recently, so thought I would show you a look I have been enjoying. 

I hope you have had a lovely week, let me know what you have been up to :)

Thankyou for reading, muchos luvos, B xxx

No comments

Post a Comment