Paloma Faith at Eden

Monday, 29 June 2015

Hi everyone! Sorry been a bit quiet this week, after getting over food poisoning I have been addicted to Orange Is The New Black, help!! But I did go to see Paloma Faith, and have a few photos to share with you :)


It was a bit touch and go whether it would rain or not, but we took a picnic and sat waiting for Paloma to start. Eden is the only place in Cornwall where the big artists come, except from the odd festival in the summer. And tickets are hard to get your hands on, but as a family of Paloma Faith lovers we managed to be patient enough to wait in line and get the tickets. And it was so worth it!




I am hoping to recreate this makeup look for a tutorial. I wore glitter clam crystals from Collection, with Makeup Revolution Mermaids vs Unicorns Palette (an essential for festival season) 



I divided my hair into a top section, parted it then french plaited two plaits, then tied them in a knot and used kirby grips so it would fall out, and then curled the bottom layer with a curling wand. You can use this look with long hair and instead of separating you layers, create two long plaits, but because my hair is short it worked better with just the top layer.
I also used Mark Hill sea salt spray to give it hold and texture.


Wallis is wearing a fringed playsuit from H&M and a head chain from Newlook. I'm wearing a jumpsuit from Newlook and a necklace from H&M. Wallis is also wearing Collection Glam Crystals in gold.


Paloma Faith live was incredible as well as hilarious!


And it didn't rain! 
Ben Howard is playing next week, I so wish I had tickets. 
Who has been your favourite artist you have seen live or you would like to?
I am desperate to see Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, James Bay and McBusted (no shame)

Thank you for reading, I need to get on with more beauty posts as they have been quiet recently, sorry about that!

See you tomorrow for a new post xxx





2 comments

  1. Beth! You look so pretty ^_^ quite like the mermaid, indeed! And it looks like You're very happy!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty make-up, it suits you really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete