See By Chloé

Thursday, 11 June 2015





(Oops, chipped nail varnish...)

Behold, my new favourite perfume.
I think this is going to my 'summer fragrance', I went perfume shopping a few weeks ago with my, it was an accident, I didn't actually need any more perfumes, but couldn't resist this one. I am already a big lover of Chloé by Chloé, which I got for my eighteenth birthday. Chloé has top notes of rose, which I find to be more of an evening fragrance. However see by Chloé is such a light fruity floral fragrance, perfect for everyday wear.

First of all, I love the bottle, it reminds me of a Christmas decoration, as it has a  loop on the lid, like you can hang it.

I've researched what fragrances are in it, as my nose is not that clever, I just smell 'nice' and 'I would like to smell like this please.' So See By Chloé, smells like, bergamot, apple blossom, jasmine and ylang ylang, with a base of vanilla and sandal wood. A lovely cocktail of smells, to make you smell amazing. I feel like I have said smell too much, its starting to not look like a real word...
I tend to go for perfumes with a sandal wood base, as it is a warm and soft smell and bergamot has a very sweet smell. 

Everybody has their own preference for fragrances, I prefer perfumes which smell fresh and floral. If you do too, this perfume is perfect for you. I also find it lasts all days, and throughout the days the scent changes as it sits on your skin and smells even more delicious. I also like to layer it with Sunshine, a perfume by the Library of Fragrane, which I wrote a blog post on here :)

What is your favourite everyday perfume? 
Either leave a comment and follow me over on Bloglovin'.
Thankyou so much for reading, 
lots of luv and tings, B xxx







4 comments

  1. I've never smelt this fragrance but it sounds great!
    Love the Christmas ornament hook :P
    My summer staple is Marc Jacobs Daisy eau fresh but I'd love to give something new a whirl!!
    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh it really is lovely! I love that one too, its like sweets, thankyou for reading will check you out :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I always smell Chloe perfumes whenever I go into debenhams or any department store. They smell amazing! Definitely going to have to invest one day!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe for christmas or birthday? to make it extra special :) xxx

      Delete