The Versatile Blogging Award

Thursday, 25 June 2015


Hello!! I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogging Award by Leonni, who is a new blogger, so everyone go and check her out :)

Thankyou for nominating me, and giving me an excuse to write a post today

The rules are as follows- 

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog so everyone can share the love
3. Select 15 bloggers to nominate
4. Share 7 facts about yourself

I nominate-


I hope you enjoy reading their blogs like I do 

Now for the 7 facts about me...

1- Instead of going to university I decided to work as I didn't really know what I wanted to study, I started my blog to keep me busy and for something to focus on.

2- I am addicted to buying lipsticks, I love wearing bright shades and experimenting with colours, I don't think I will be able to stop!

3- My favourite film is About Time, I love the story and the filming, half of it was filmed near to where I live and where I was working at the time, and the cast came into the restaurant I was waitressing in for lunch, including Margot Robbie!

4- I am a massive lover of art, I studied fine art for my GCSE and A levels, I no longer do any art but love to collect it and I am currently creating a feature wall which, when its finished I will do a blogpost on.

5- I grew up on a farm so my first pet was a lamb... called Lamby. 

6- I would love to move to London one day, I love the city, as someone who has grown up in practically the middle of nowhere, London is so exciting, something is always going on, whenever I have the time and money I love to visit and cram as much as a can into a day as possible.

7- Party rings are my favourite thing to eat, especially with a cup of tea. Im very much a tea and biscuits type of gal!

Thankyou all for reading lovelies! See you soon :)

xxx



No comments

Post a Comment