June Favourites

Thursday, 2 July 2015




I can't believe it's July already! It doesn't feel like 2 weeks since Christmas and I was making New Years resolutions and now we are half way through the year...

So as I have been a bit slack with the beauty posts recently so thought I would get back into the swing of things with a favourites post.

First up for my June favourites, is the Iconic Pro 2 palette by Makeup Revolution. I brought it a few months ago but been experimenting with these eye shadows and they are beautiful! The palette has 8 shimmer shades and 8 matte shades. I have fallen in love with Makeup Revolution eyeshadows, not only are they a good price, but the shadows are super pigmented and are really long wearing. I love the rose gold shimmery eyeshadow using the purple to create a smokey eye. And the lightest matte shade reminds me of the same colour as Mac Soft Ochre paint pot (I haven't used it before, but from what I have seen in Youtube videos). I have a few compliments and people asking me what brand it is when I wear these eyeshadows, so I had to include them as other people seem to like them too :) I recommend these palettes so much, I even prefer these to the Naked palettes, and that is saying something!

I am also loving the Batiste floral essences dry shampoo, I usually go for the tropical one, but I loved the packaging and the scent is super delicious too. I use dry shampoo most days, I prefer my hair to have lots of texture and I am not keen on the sleeky shiny look. I also find that your hair holds fragrance so you can smell nice all day long. 

As you probably know if you have been reading my blog for a while, I am addicted to lipsticks! But these two are my favourites for the month, I have been loving wearing coral as it is super summery, this one by Kate Moss is shade 110 and is a matte shade. I used it in my makeup look for rose gold eye tutorial, I love pairing it with a shimmery gold eye, if you can't wear it in the summer, then when can you!

My other lipstick fave is Rimmel Vintage Pink. Its an almost purple lipstick, which I find perfect for pairing with bright eyes for festival looks. Its a moisture renew lipstick, so it is very glossy, I prefer to just dab a little on to my lips, just for the colour. I actually saw Carrie Fletcher wearing this on one of her Youtube videos and thought it looked gorgeous, so couldn't help but experiment with it myself.

My fragrance of the month has been Seen By Chloe, I wrote up a whole blog post on my love for this perfume, so you can check that out here :)

And finally, sneaked into the corner, is a cute little choker necklace from Topshop, they have lots of nice jewellery in there at the moment, especially for summer. I just loved this one because it is quite pretty with the pearl detail and little flower. I am a sucker for anything with flowers on! 

Actually, just remembered, I have been obsessed with Orange is the New Black, so I can pop it into my favourites, the finale of season 3 was so good and I half regret watching all 3 seasons in 2 weeks because now its over and I have to wait a year for the next series! At least I can normally resume my life, that is if I don't get hooked on something else. 

If you have done a June favourites, leave your blog link below so I can read what you have been enjoying this month!

Thankyou all for reading, let me know if you enjoy my blog, by following or commenting...

See you soon! Xoxox

5 comments

  1. That palette looks beautiful! I will definitely check it out as I love the shades in it ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, the necklace is so cute! I'm also obsessing over OITNB at the moment haha xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I couldn't stop watching it until there was no more to watch haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete