Monthly Scrapbook - August

Thursday, 30 July 2015



I have been loving sharing my Instagram weeks with you on here, but I wanted to do something a little different and something that would mean I was producing a blog post daily. 
I also love vlogging, and a lot of people do Vlogmas or Veda, but being more of a snapper than a filmer, I thought why not post a photograph everyday. And I love the idea of creating a scrapbook of memories. Im sure someone has already thought of this, but I thought why not make it a tag, so anyone can join in, and whatever month they like too.

So the rules are-
1. Post a picture a day everyday in August (or whatever month this tag finds you)
2. Explain what the picture is and what you are upto.
3. Tag 5 more bloggers to do it.

Hopefully this will be a means to get creative and for us all to get to know each other a little better :)

I am planning on still posting regular beauty posts too. So I had better get organised...

I nominate-


These are all blogs I love reading, and I would love to see what they would do with this tag/ challenge ...

Thankyou all for reading, and if you want to also try this, by all means do it :)
xoxox

2 comments

  1. Woohoo! ^_^ I love it! But the memo got to Me late ^_^' heh! I dunno why I like this for December! But heck I'll just do this next month and December too! :D I love it B!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a shame :( definatly! If this goes well for me now, I will be doing it in December too :) yay exciting! I will be reading for sure!! Xxx

      Delete