My Week on Instagram ✯

Saturday, 18 July 2015




I know I say this a lot, but I have been super super super busy at work recently, I work in retail and with retail comes sale *yawn* which means a lot of work preparing for it, so even my Instagram has been a bit quiet recently, as well as my blog. I haven't mastered the art of scheduling blog posts yet, oops!

But this is what I have been up to, whilst I have a fleeting minute when I am not working or sleeping!

1- Henna, We had a family get together, where a lot of wine was drank, but someone brought along a henna kit (I know, as you do) so we spent the evening looking up patterns on Pinterest and carefully painting ourselves. 

2- Cupcakes! My lovely friend Hanna, gave birth to a precious baby girl called Zoey 2 weeks ago, so I saw the cupcake opportunity and took it. I even wrote the recipe for you lovely lot to create them yourselves. They are so delicious, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!

3- More henna loving, shamless selfie, showing off my henna, as I write this, it has all come off, and I miss it and want it back! Haha, I am no committed to a real tattoo though *sigh*

4- Fruit for breakfast, As I have recently booked a holiday, I am on a bit of a health kick, which equals lots of fruit and vegetables and less wine and cheese. Which lets face it, is a struggle, but it looks nice to photograph! This was watermelon, blueberries and strawberries. I pick my fruit up from Lidl as I find the prices are super cheap for really good quality fresh fruit (just if anyone is wondering)

5- Blog photography day, I think I had one day off last week, which I entirely dedicated to taking blog photos. I have also been loving Giovanna Fletcher's new book Dream a Little Dream, I get lost in the world of her books, they are blissful and dreamy!

6- Pout it out, On a rare occasion where me and my friend Emily had a friday night off together, we took the opportunity to go out for tapas an drinks. I wore a long black maxi dress from Primark with sandals from Next, and my lipstick was Vintage Pink by Rimmel.

7- Cocktails, and these were the cocktails we had for our girly night, I had a woo woo, and I can't remember what Emily had, something strong, which I couldn't drink.

8- Lipstick Loving, follow the link to my top 5 lipsticks blogpost :) aren't they blooming lovely!

9- Day of getting back to it and planning! My intentions are in the right place seeeeee! I will be back to it I promise! In the mean time you can follow me on Instagram and I will follow you back and we can keep up with each other on there? 

Thankyou all for reading, I hope you are all having a lovely week!! See you all soon :) xoxox

1 comment

  1. I love henna, i once had it done by my auntie and it looked like a drunk child did it, it was terrible but yours looks amazing =] so jealous!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete