Naked vs W7 (dupe)

Saturday, 11 July 2015




The Naked palettes are beautiful, but come with a big price tag. I love the shades and the colour pay off, the shades are really wearable everyday shades, as well as being able to create intense smokey eyes as well. 


Yet, I picked up this W7 palette for 1/4 of the price of the Naked 2 Palette and despite the packaging not being of the same standard, the shades defiantly are. This In The Nude palette by W7, is a must have dupe for the Naked 3 palette, with lots of pink, gold and purple shades. 

For under £5, there really is no question, it is incredibly good value for money, for 12 shades which are all very pigmented and easy to apply. I find with some cheaper eyeshadows, you need to layer the product to get good payoff, but these are beautifully applied.

 They also have very little fall down, compared to the Naked eyeshadows, which I find I am cleaning off my cheeks after applying.

If you are looking for a dupe for the Naked 2 palette, I would recommend the W7 palette 'In the Buff'. 

I possibly wouldn't re invest in another Naked palette when I find these W7 are equally as good quality without the bigger price tag, have you tried any of these W7 palettes, what do you think of them?

I am much more of a drugstore dupe lover than the full blowout high end products...

Thankyou for reading :) xoxox


1 comment

  1. We sell some W7 products at work, I feel like its the sort of brand you would sort of brush over, but I really think I'm going to try this now! http://littlemakeupramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete