The Reading Habits Tag

Friday, 31 July 2015


Hello lovelies, a lovely blogger called Saria from The Chronic Dreamer, tagged me to do the reading habits tag. And as I am a real bookworm I couldn't resist!

1. Do you have a certain place at home to read?
More often than not I read in my bed tucked up, before I go to bed.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I am not someone organised enough to own a bookmark. Even a random piece of paper can be a luxury for me. 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a number of pages?
Always after I finish the chapter, otherwise I will have completely forgotten where I was and would end up rereading a page!

4. Do you eat and drink while reading?
A book, cup of tea and a biscuit is like a joint back for me, I can't have one without the other.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Who is capable of this? My brain would overload!

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Depending on what I am reading at the time, I only read upto 2 at time, when I was at college, I would be simultaneously reading Sigmund Freud essay along with Cecilia Ahern novel.  

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere, I usually have a book in my handbag, just in case I have time for a little read.

8. Reading aloud or silently in your head?
WHO reads aloud, unless its to someone else, always silently.

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I am so guilty of this, no denying it.

10. Do you ever write in books? 
Not really, unless I am studying from it.


My top book recommendations at the moment are -

You're the One That I want - Giovanna Fletcher
The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins
The Humans- Matt Haig


I tag anyone, who, like me, is also a bookworm and would like to answer these questions too :)

xoxo


10 comments

  1. i'm with you there I love reading in bed under the covers there's something so cozy & comfortable about it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I just don't understand how you can read two things at once, haha! Even in university (with an English minor) I couldn't read my school things in the day and something else in the evening. I wish my brain could work that way!

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe I was paying that much attention to college stuff, oops! xx

      Delete
  3. ^_^ I love this! Haha I just don't understand who reads aloud! And don't You notice a lot of common habits among Us bookworms? haha

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I know! I need to find someone that does! haha totally :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, may do this in the future =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Let me know when you do so I can check it out :) xxx

      Delete
  5. You inspired me to do this tag (: just posted it.

    http://www.dulcedemango.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Will check it out now :) xxx

      Delete