Baking with a Babe // Day 24

Monday, 24 August 2015


Oh my goodness *and breathes* I have had a super busy day today. 

It started with getting up bright and early, driving my mum to the garage to drop her car off, then meeting my chum Wallis, making a long drive to Plymouth to do a bit of shopping, driving home, food shopping, going to Wallis', baking a cake, planning our American road trip, driving home, meeting my friend Izzie for a cup of tea and a quick catchup before taking my mum back to pick up her car. Then finishing the baking this evening and now writing my post. Also managed to fit in a meal (which I burnt.) 

I love having busy days on my days off and feeling like I have achieved a lot. But I am feeling a bit tired now after all that! 

I also had a bit of a disaster with the cupcakes, as they may have got a littttttllleee burnt and then the icing was so liquidy that it all slipped off the cupcakes making them soggy and I had to throw them away :(

So apart from the burning mishaps, I have had a pretty lovely day, which will probably end with a long hot bath.

I only have 1 week left of my monthly scrapbook, I hope you have enjoyed this series. I have loved doing it!

What are your plans for the week? 

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx


No comments

Post a Comment