Celebrating with a Sundae and Sparkles // Day 22

Saturday, 22 August 2015


It was my little sister's 18th birthday this week, so we went out to celebrate last night. 

Lots of icecream and a sparkly candle was involved! 



My mum and me had to share this bad boy and we still couldn't finish it! 


It has been a pretty quiet start to the weekend for me, instead spending some quality time with my family. Hiding indoors as it hasn't stopped raining and watching Netflix. 

What are you upto this weekend?

Posted a few too many photos for a photo a day challenge! But hey! 

(Also if anyone is wondering, my top is from Next, the Autumn collection)

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx




No comments

Post a Comment