Cocktails & Cardigans // Day 8

Saturday, 8 August 2015


Friends are for dancing with you in the street, whilst you give them an arm of your cardigan to keep them warm.

Also what you can't see in this photo is that my legs were sooo burnt I couldn't sit down on them, british sun can be deceiving!

I work with my best friend Wallis (you know Wallis- find her in my previous blogposts) and as one our colleagues left to become a roofer, we had a leaving party for him, where lots of pink cocktails were consumed.. and yes, I made my cocktail decision purely on the fact that it would be pink.

My playsuit is from Missguided (I am on the left with my burnt legs out) 
Shoes are from Newlook
Clutch bag- Next

Wallis' Jumpsuit- Missguided
Shoes- Pretty Little Thing

And the cardigan is from Forever21, crucial must-have on a night out to keep you warm as you leave the cocktail bar.

I love spending time with the shop girlies outside of work, as in work, we are constantly getting told off for talking, on a night out there is a quiet moment between us! 

I need to write up a blog post of surviving work, I didn't go to university, but know a thing or two about working (especially in retail) if anyone would be interested in that? :)

What are you up to this weekend? Will you be drinking pink cocktails and dancing in the streets? Just wear suncream to avoid pink poorly legs!

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx





No comments

Post a Comment