Evening in with Hugh // Day 11

Tuesday, 11 August 2015



Notting Hill, ahh dreamy. 
This photo was actually taken a few weeks ago, but it is what (and who) I am dreaming of right now. The festival at the weekend must have caught up with me and now I am suffering with a snotty cold. 

I don't know about you, but old school Hugh Grant is such a dreamy sexy man to me! Haha should I admit that!?

My ideal evening in, is a rom com (preferably, anything by Richard Curtis- ultimate rom com God!) with wine and chocolate. I am very Bridget Jones.

I also like to indulge with a face mask, the one I am loving at the moment is Soap and Glory 'The Fab Pore' which is a tingly mask that unclogs all your pores leaving your face feeling all lovely and clean :)

But for this evening, I may just snuggle up in bed with a cup of tea, watching Netflix, hoping to feel better for tomorrow.


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules...

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx



2 comments

  1. I LOVE Richard Curtis films! They're always so quirky and fun. And the rest of your ideal night in sounds lovely :) I would actually add up a film, wine, and chocolate with a bath, haha ;)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best aren't they! Oh yes, a bubble bath :) xxxx

      Delete