Feed Your Soul // Day 16

Sunday, 16 August 2015

The sea here in the UK is pretty cold, I mean, you really should be wearing a wetsuit if you go anywhere near it. 

But my friend Izzie and I, decided we would take the risk and go for a swim in our bikinis. 
We just thought 'f*ck it, lets just do it!' Took off our clothes, and ran straight into the sea, and didn't stop until we were under and there was no going back.

We jumped in and over the waves, and it was in that moment, I felt truly happy and my soul felt full. It is little moments like that, that you will look back on when you are older, when you think back on all your happy memories. 

It just made me think and contemplate how we make memories like this, and it is all about taking an opportunity and loving it. Putting your heart and soul into it. 

I read something which I thought was so true- 
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present"

Don't let life get away from you, seek adventure and feed your soul.

After we frolicked around in the sea, we treated ourselves to an ice-cream, and everything felt nice. It is a lot of being in the moment and appreciating everything you are currently experiencing, not expecting it to be better, or comparing it, just loving it.

{I know it is one photo a day but this is technically a quote... enjoy}




Have you done anything this summer where you have felt truly happy?

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx



No comments

Post a Comment