Feeling Content // Day 31

Monday, 31 August 2015



This photograph was taken last night, today was spent, sleeping in, seeing my two young cousins then driving back down to Cornwall.

I am so glad to be home I am super tired, as we didn't get home until 2am because transport was an absolute nightmare!

But as I had 4 hours of being trapped in a car, it gave me a lot of thinking time and I felt like I have been so happy this year and am feeling content.

Last year I was really unhappy in a bad job and a bad relationship, I came into the new year with a new job and single and set the resolution to 'Get Happy' and I feel now that I can tick that off. I know happiness isn't a designation but I am hoping that this how I will be from now on, no more rubbish in my life please.

Especially doing this mini series on my blog I have learnt to appreciate every day and make the most of it. 

Also this year I have spent so much time with my family and friends doing things I love. Like going to gigs, cinema, beach or simply cooking a meal and watching a movie together. 

Or doing things I love for me, like buying that dress that made me feel pretty or singing as loud as possible and dancing around in my bedroom. 

My heart feels so full.




Thankyou for following in this monthly journey with me, I will be doing it again in December, so if you would like to follow my adventure even further make sure you follow me over on bloglovin :)



Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Let a month of normal blogging commence, thankyou all for reading 

Lots of love, B xxx








No comments

Post a Comment