Feeling Floral // Day 13

Thursday, 13 August 2015


I have been meaning to take a photo of these beautiful flowers, I drive past them everyday on the way home from work, and finally I decided to hop out and take this quick picture.

All flowers are lovely, but I particularly love pink and purple flowers.

It is better to take the picture than regret not taking it, this something I am coming to learn. As sometimes I can feel shy about taking a photograph, but all the best photos come from a happy place. And they are the photos you treasure. I would rather have lots of photos of happy memories than ones I let slip.

"With freedom, books, and the moon, who could not be happy?"
-Oscar Wilde-

What is your favourite flower? 


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules...

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you :)


Lots of love, B xxx




2 comments

  1. My favourite flower is daisies or wisteria =] both are gorgeous

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete