Festival, Flower Crowns and Doughnuts // Day 10

Monday, 10 August 2015



It's Monday and it's raining. 

Which means for me- a cup of coffee & dreaming of my weekend just gone. I spent my Saturday in the sunshine on the top of a cliff, eating doughnuts and watching Rhodes, Rae Morris and Rudimental. 

I went to Boardmasters festival, which is like the Cornwall holy grail of festivals, it is a 3 day event, but we just went for the Saturday, and it was incredible! 

My favourite part was sitting on the hay bails, watching the sun go down and listening to the acoustic music. If you love acoustic music check out these two guys, Hein Cooper and Aaron Fyfe, I could listen to their music all day, it was so dreamy and lovely.

 It was a perfect day, although it did end in being super cold, and having to find warmth in the crazy crowds, then sliding down the hill back to the car park.  

My flower crown is from Primark and my necklace is from H&M

If you wanted to see more of pictures from the weekend, pop over to my Instagram , where I have gone a bit crazy with posting! 

I hope you're Monday hasn't been too blue and I will see you tomorrow for a new post :)


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules...

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx





No comments

Post a Comment