Healthy Start // Day 25

Tuesday, 25 August 2015


I had an early start at work today, so I thought I would go for something different than just my usual jam on toast.

I got my hands on some soya yoghurt, and topped it with banana, blueberries, raspberries and a drizzle of honey. It was super yummy, I find when I have eaten better I feel better too.

I am not claiming to be a healthy eater, seen as I was munching on cupcakes yesterday!

This past week, my skin has broken out really bad, so I thought I would try eating a little better so up my healthy game. 

One of my friends has recently gone vegan, and I was contemplating maybe trying the same, perhaps not a permanent change, more of a detox. Has anybody else ever tried vegan? And what do you eat if you are?

I already don't eat milk or cream at the moment because I am allergic to it, but am I brave enough to take an extra step?


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx




7 comments

  1. yum this looks super tasty & a healthy breakfast choice. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious! I am also trying to eat better because of my skin. I have always wanted to go vegan, but I would be the worst vegan ever, I would only eat salads :( haha x

    http://www.dulcedemango.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoghurt and honey is one of my favs when i'm trying to be healthy. Your blog is super cute too! x
    http://alltheragefashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it is super tasty! Thankyou so much lovely! xx

      Delete