Late Night Shenanigans // Day 28

Friday, 28 August 2015



This is yesterday part two.

I am currently travelling up to Portsmouth, so not much is going on in my day today, but seen as I was a busy bee yesterday, I couldn't waste the photographs.

Spontaneous evenings are my favourites, aren't they yours?

My next door neighbour, also happens to be one of my oldest and bestest friends. Izzie is home from Uni at the moment, so every time we are free together we usually end up making the most of it. 


Our evening started off with a cup of tea *as usual* then we heard there was an event going on in our village, so we walked down to see what was going on. It looked super pretty with all the bunting and the fairy lights. There was live music and loads of yummy food.

We perched on a wall and watched, whilst talking non stop about, well, everything. When you have had a friend since you were little children, you will find conversation just flows and you can barely stop!

After we got too cold, we ventured back home, we were both craving pancakes, so naturally had to make them, even though it was 10pm! 

Since she is back from Uni we are having a bit of a film club going on, last night we watched Love, Rosie. I had never seen it before, but Izzie assured me I would fall in love with it, and I certainly did! I love a feel good romantic film, I defiantly recommend it, especially if you love films like About Time, Bridget Jones and One Day :)

And also somewhere in this evening we attempted to do handstands and other things my body stopped letting me do after the age of 10!

I can't believe it's Friday already! How are you spending your weekend? And the last weekend of August, how fast has that gone!?

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx


2 comments

  1. Totally in love with this series and your style of photography! New obsession <3 xoxo

    http://isobelmarian.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thankyou so much! You should do it!! Xxxx

      Delete