Lazy Hair Day // Day 26

Wednesday, 26 August 2015


I was super early this morning for an early shift at work *joys of retail*

My hair is naturally wavy and was going awol when I woke up this morning, without enough time, or lets face it, energy, I didn't manage to get any tongs or straighteners on it. 

So I sprayed it with some dry shampoo to add texture, and scrunched it up into a low bun at the back. 

Because I didn't have much time to make it pretty or at all neat, I popped this lovely head band on, which I got from H&M. I found I had to keep it in place with a few kirby grips, but I was so happy with the result and it definably saved my hair, which other wise would have looked a bit sorry for it self! 

You can disguise any bad hair day with a pretty accessory :)

Now I am nearing the end of my blogging month, I feel a little out of inspiration, as I am working most days I have little time to take a good worth while picture each day, this was harder than I thought it would be! I had imagined it to be a pretty picture everyday, but now I realised that time isn't always on my side.


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx


1 comment