Lipstick Loving // Day 15

Saturday, 15 August 2015


So, I ventured in to Superdrug and completely by accident I came out with two new lipsticks. Oops.

But they are completely beautiful so I forgive myself, although my bank account may take a bit of a talking to.

I had had my eye on the new nude collection by Kate Moss for Rimmel, I chose shade 45. Which is a purpley brown toned nude, so has cool undertones. 

I also picked up shade 05, which is bright pink fuchsia colour with a slight hint of red, king of like the colour of watermelons. I have wanted it for a while, but it has never been stock, so I was so happy to find it! 

I love Rimmel lipsticks because they are super pigmented and such long lasting. 

So I thought I would show you my other Rimmel loves too.

110, a bright orange/ coral shade, which is completely matte. Which I love to wear with a gold eye shadow look. 

05, above

45, above

16, a peachy pinky glossy lipstick, perfect for a pick me up on the lips when you aren't feeling like a lot of eye makeup.

03, a warm nude, with subtle brown and pink.

These are my favourite Rimmel lipsticks, I would recommend trying any of these, as they won't break the bank and are so reliable for a lovely and lasting colour. The Kate Moss shades are always the shades I tend to go for too, without noticing, just because I find them to be the most wearable with really gorgeous tones.

What are you favourite lipsticks? Do you like Kate Moss Rimmel shades? :)

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx





7 comments

  1. These look so beautiful! I really want to try one of the new, nude Kate moss lipsticks!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, they are lovely! I couldn't resist xxx

      Delete
  2. I really like the Rimmel lipsticks too!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many of them, it is crazy! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ohh I love this picture, it looks so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Kate Moss Rimmel lipsticks! They don't dry your lips out like a lot of brands do and the colours are gorgeous! X

    http://www.ode2vogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete