Living in a filter // Day 7

Friday, 7 August 2015


If you read my Heavenly Sunset post, you would know, I went to a gig on the beach the other day. It was reggae band and I have seen them a few times and it has always been an amazing experience. The bar is like something out of a film, where you find sexy surfers just come in from the sea and people enjoying a cider or two.

 Also the toilets are amazing?! The walls are covered in surfing posters, so we couldn't resist using it as a backdrop to a selfie! 

Wallis and I have been to a few gigs this year, and never waste an opportunity to dress up.

My outfit- 
Top- Boohoo
Jeans- Topshop
Necklace- H&M
Lipstick- MUA Caramel Nougat lip liner

Wallis' Outfit-
Top- Newlook
Necklace- Next
Jeans- Next (I think)

The band we went to see didn't actually start until 11.30pm, by this point we were super tired, we felt like old ladies at a gig, and after a while left the massive crowd of people with their sweaty armpits and sat and watched from the pool table. Can I admit that I did that! Or do I sound like a loser!?

I am torn between wanting to be up at the front and dancing with wanting to be in bed drinking a mug of tea whilst watching Netflix. *sigh* 

We are off to a festival this weekend to see Rudimental, hopefully I will be able to stay awake for long enough! 


xox


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx



No comments

Post a Comment