Messy Bun & Glitter Eyes // Day 6

Thursday, 6 August 2015


About 2 years ago, I cut all my hair off, so short it was just touching my ears. Because 15 year old Beth, thought it would be a good idea to dye all her hair bright red. And so it was a gingery toned mop of hair for a long time, until I couldn't bare it any more, also, it was super damaged after years of home dying kits, and straightening the life out of it. 

As soon as I cut it so short I was gutted that I could no longer style it and wear it up. Now it is finally long enough I could put it into a messy bun, ahhh, the small things. It still isn't long long, and there were stray bits of hair poking out the bottom, but hey! 

I have also been cursed with hair that doesn't like to grow, I am so jealous of everyone with super long hair, but my hair is just like, nope, I'm not doing that. It doesn't matter how nice I am to it, you know, getting it trimmed and deep conditioning it, it doesn't grow much longer than past my shoulders. But I have found that my shampoo has helped it along the way with the growth, I use L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo, and I have noticed it growing a lot quicker. 

Now after years of trying to get it back to being healthy and back to a natural colour, the desire to dye it again is unreal! Im not talking a few highlights here and there, I'm talking pink. 

I wonder how long I can stay away from a hairdressers before the need to go crazy diminishes. 

I took this photo just as I was leaving to go out to a gig, the photo hasn't picked it up, but I had lots of gold glitter on my eyes, I used Collection Glam Crystals glitter eyeliner, and dabbed it all around my eyes. It looks so pretty, especially when you are at the gig and the lights dance off the reflection of the glitter. 

A blog post about my evening will be up tomorrow :)

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx


2 comments

  1. Oh the little things indeed! I chopped all my hair once upon a time too and then grew to hate it not long after! If you're going for pink, I'd take your time so as not to damage your hair further, but you should totally rock it!

    Would love to see the process if you decide to go for it! <3

    www.ma-luxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pain waiting for it to grow back too! Ooh ok thanks for the tips & yes I defo will if I take the plunge! Xxx

      Delete