Nude Lips // Day 2

Sunday, 2 August 2015


Hello, 
If you read my July favourites, you will know that I am loving statement jewellery and a nude lip at the moment!

I am off to work today, boohoo, but to brighten up a boring outfit, I am wearing this beautiful necklace from Next, it is a mixture of gold, white and black. I think it looks best with a high neck shirt or blouse.

I am also wearing MUA caramel nougat lip pencil, in an attempt to create a Kylie Jenner-y lip. 

Also I am thinking about getting a few odd subtle bits of pink put in my hair, what do you think? 

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..

Lots of love, B xxx


P.S My morning routine today involved- Busted and chocolate biscuits, so glam!




No comments

Post a Comment