Planning My Future // Day 23

Sunday, 23 August 2015



I am feeling a great deal of wanderlust right now, and have recently been dreaming of future adventures with my friends. 

I spend most of my time at work, day dreaming about my future and where my little life will take me. As I stand behind a till, dealing with unhappy customers because their dress hasn't arrived or because they've had to wait 2 minutes longer than they were prepared to, to buy their reed diffuser. Or spending endless hours rehanging clothes and dusting shelves. 

What I am working for is to be able to go out and see the world, and although it may seem like a pain now, I know it will be worth it. 

I thought I would share with you what and where I am planning on going, and let me know what your plans are if you are going to travelling, I need some more ideas!


- Go Interailing around Europe, visiting Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona.

-Ride bikes around Amsterdam

-Eat lots of gelato and pasta in Rome

-Climb up the Eiffel tower and sneak a peak at the Mona Lisa

-Make a 3 week trip to America, visiting New York, California, LA

- Walk in central park

- Dance along the sandy beaches of California

-Watching the sunset in LA

- Take Hanna's baby girl to Disney Land, to experience everything magical with her. 

-Visit Prague and its Christmas markets with my mum

-Go snorkelling in Hawaii

-Take a dip in The Blue Lagoon, Iceland

- Launch a Lantern into the night sky at Thailand's floating light festival

- See Elephants and Lions in the wild in Africa

There is so much out there to do, I can barely wait to get out there and start living in it! 
So whilst I save up, I will have to grin and bear the mean customers and the scrambling some pennies together to afford a new lipstick (who doesn't need lipstick when they are travelling the world!?)

I hope this has inspired you, no doubt I will keep you 100% informed with my adventures. 

Lets not call it a dream, lets call it a plan. Plan?!


Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx




No comments

Post a Comment