Popcorn, Pyjamas and Pretty Woman // Day 20

Thursday, 20 August 2015


There is nothing quite like an evening in with your chum, watching a good old film and shovelling popcorn in your mouth. 

I hadn't seen Pretty Woman before, so my friend Izzie brought it over and I made hot chocolate and popcorn, which we munched, whilst half watching, half chatting away.

As she is also my neighbour, she came over in her pyjamas and we snuggled up in a blanket to watch it.  

After waking up feeling very poorly and going off to work, I needed a bit of cheering up and she defiantly did that. Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.

Also, wasn't the weather horrible yesterday? Its like winter here in England at the moment, I am still waiting for this summer to happen, or perhaps I am being a little too hopeful!

In other news, I got contact lenses this week, so I am trying them out today, it is such a weird feeling putting these little lenses in your eyes, a lot of poking and prodding and teary eyes is involved, ouch!

Its almost friday! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? 

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)

Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..



Lots of love, B xxx




2 comments

  1. That sounds like such a perfect lazy/cozy day! It reminds me of chilly winter days at university with my friends. Snuggled up, watching films and eating junk food! It's always a nice time :)

    Good luck with your contact lenses! They're definitely weird, but when they work for you they are wonderful (or so I hear, haha!).

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it felt like a winters day yesterday with the rain outside! and a film + junk food = heaven!

      Awh thankyou so much! xxxx

      Delete