Tea and Talks // Day 27

Friday, 28 August 2015



Before you say anything, I am super sorry that this is a day late! Oops! 
Yesterday, I left the house early in the morning, and didn't get home again until gone midnight, by this point I was struggling to keep my eyes open and the hopes of a blogpost going up, was out the window.

Yesterday my friend Wallis and I were filming. Keeping it a secret until I know for sure it goes well and we can upload. So really this post is about how I spent the day super busy but I can't tell you why.

We did spend the rest of the day eating cake, drinking tea and reading Vogue's in bed. 

What do you do with your best friend on a chill out day?

We also listened to One Direction super loudly, embracing our inner 15 year olds!

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx






No comments

Post a Comment