The Fashionista Award ✯

Thursday, 13 August 2015


Hello Guys!

You know that I love a good ol' tag, and the lovely Izzy from Daisy chains in the rain nominated me for the Fashionista Award. 

I am not claiming to be a fashionista, any shape or form, in fact, I work in a shop and I dread being asked to dress the mannequins, I can't dress myself let alone a mannequin!

The rules are as always, answer the questions and pass the tag onto your fellow bloggers :)

What motivated you to start blogging? I wanted to start a blog for a few years, but I never had the courage, I set it as my new year's resolution to get on with it. I also left college last year, and now work, but when I got my most recent job in retail, I only managed to pick up a part time contract, so I thought, to fill my time and give me something to concentrate on whilst I am not working. I am also, probably like most of you, I love bloggers and vloggers, especially Sprinkle of Glitter, Helen Anderson and The Londoner.

Favourite Movies? Like Izzy, I am a lover of chick flicks and rom coms. My favourite film has to be About Time, which has Rachel Curtis in, and she is my ultimate woman crush! But I also love, Little Miss Sunshine, Bridget Jones, Perks of being a Wallflower and Notting Hill.

What is your dream career? I find this question super difficult to answer, as I have never really been sure, and been down a few different career paths in the past, and I do change my mind a lot. But if I had to pick now, I would say a theatre makeup artist, I think that would be quiet exciting and fitting for what I love to create with makeup.

Top wishlist items at the moment? Oh lots of things, I fancy a new Mac Lipstick, for going into Autumn / Winter. I also fancied getting a go pro, but they are so pricey! I wanted to get more into filming, but I will be saving for a while before I get my hands on one!

Favourite Television Shows? Great British Bake Off!  I am so glad it is back on, there is something about watching other people bake cakes that I can't get enough off! Apart from that I don't watch much telly, instead just watching series on Netflix, I loved Orange is the New Black and Life Unexpected.

What store do you find yourself shopping in the most? I shop in lots of different places, but particularly H&M, for tops, I love their jewellery and basic collection and I find it always fits me and I seem to always pick something up in there. But I always buy my jeans from Dorothy Perkins or Next, their quality is really good, and they do jeans for short people like me, which is perfect! And then I do a lot of online shopping for dresses and going out-y things from Missguided and Boohoo. Of course I love Primark too, see ALOT of shops!

Favourite fashion designer? Hmm, can't really say I have one!

Describe your dream vacation? Probably a road trip around America, going to New York, California, LA. That would be perfect. But for a relaxing holiday I would say, the Caribbean, it would be so idyllic!

What are the goals for your blog?  I am sure everyone would love their blog to flourish, I would just love for people to enjoy reading my blog. I also aim to improve my content and make it lovely for readers. I also see it as a scrapbook of memories so to make it the best I can is my goal :)

If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be? Oh my goodness! If I could interview anyone!? I would have to choose.... can I pick a group of celebrities?! Can I bend the rules? I am going to pick McFly, ultimate fan girl right here! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, now onto the nominations :)





Hope you lovely ladies enjoy this tag as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Thankyou all for reading, and feel free to do this tag if you want to!

Bye for now, B xox












3 comments

  1. Aww! Thanks B! I'll be scheduling this post for tomorrow night!
    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh will definitely be reading :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag, I'm gonna do that very soon! I love tags I wish there were more!xx

    ReplyDelete