Victorious Festival // Day 30

Sunday, 30 August 2015


It's the second last day of August and I am currently sat in a very muddy field waiting for Basement Jaxx. 

It has been a weekend of rain and dancing and I am so happy it is the way I am leaving August.

I have been at Victorious festival in Portsmouth with my mum and auntie Gill.  Although we struggled a bit yesterday as we stood in the pouring rain for 7 hours, we have managed to stay dry today and even enjoyed some pimms whilst listening to the live music.

I am looking forward to seeing my bed again and a cup of tea, feel like a little old lady saying that! 

How have you enjoyed your weekend? Can you believe August is over?? 

Confused by the Monthly Scrapbook? Follow the link to the rules :)


Thankyou all for reading, if you are doing this too, leave a link in the comments so I can catch up with you..


Lots of love, B xxx


No comments

Post a Comment