Afytos, Greece

Friday, 18 September 2015


Hello lovelies, I have been to paradise and back!

As the summer has been pretty rubbish here in England and maybe more so in Cornwall which feels like there is a constant rain cloud over it.

My mum and me had enough and booked a last minute holiday to Greece with my auntie Gill. I have been to Greece a few times and fall more in love with it every time, the weather is glorious and the food is to die for.

We went to Afytos in Halkidiki, which is a little village with lots of little restaurants were you can eat tzatziki and olives to your hearts content. 

Or applaud the man who single handedly ate two portions of spaghetti bolognese and polished it off with ice cream. 

There is also a beach with crystal clear waters and a tortoise or two.



Bikini- Boohoo

I fell in love with all the animals, they have lots of stray dogs and cats all of which I wanted to sneak home in my suit case. Instead we 'accidentally' dropped some left over fish for them to gobble up.



We started the day with peaches and Greek yoghurt by the pool. And the rest of our day processed much the same, either lounging around by the pool or on the beach, reading in between taking dips in the water to cool down.


Then when the sun had dipped, we got ready on our 'conservatories' named by me as I forgot the word for balcony. Whilst enjoying a 'piece' of wine, as my Auntie Gill named a large glass or Rosé.


When our tummies started grumbling we ventured into the little village to find something to eat, finishing the evening with a cocktail or two.


If you are looking for your own slice of paradise I would defiantly recommend this beautiful part of Greece. 

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have you been to Afytos? Or where is your favourite place to go on holiday?

Love, B xxx





7 comments

  1. It looked like a lot of fun, I have always dreamed about meeting Greece and their culture x

    http://www.dulcedemango.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, such a laid back country :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow this place does look like Paradise I would so love to go on Holiday. My last holiday was Santorini, Greece and that was over 2 years ago now so I feel like I am ready for another break.

    Loved reading this post :-)

    Andrea
    https://beautywithandrea36.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This place looks like heaven!

    Also love your stripey bikini xD

    Jess @ www.JuicyyyJesss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, wish I was still there :( thankyou! it is from Next :) xxx

      Delete
  4. These are beautiful photos! Looks like you had a brilliant time!!

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/how-to-chose-right-camera-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete