August Favourites

Wednesday, 2 September 2015



So here we are again, at the start of another month and another one behind us. Summer is over and I can barely believe it, although I did spend the day on the beach yesterday, so maybe not quite over.

But over August these are the products I have been loving, I found I was super busy in August, with very little money to splurge on pretty lipsticks and eyeshadows, so this month is looking more like 'best basics'.

Accessorize clips- I think the proper name for them is bulldog clips, but they look too pretty to be named that! I love these type of clips anyway, I use them to pin up half of my hair especially if I have curled it. But these clips are super pretty, you get 4 in a pack for £6 and they just lovely up any hair style. The floral design is perfect for summer-y hot weather. Whenever I wear them I have people asking me where they are from. I could spend a fortune in Accerssorize, everything in there is so delicate, feminine and pretty. (Really should stop saying pretty)

Body Shop face mist- This is a really lovely Rose scented face spray which is a perfect handbag instant moisture spritz. You can also use it to set your makeup. I found this to be perfect over the summer, whilst it hasn't been hot, when it is warmer your makeup can slip off (Mine did around my nose) but this defiantly helped to keep it in place. It also part of the Vitamin E range, so it feels super beneficial for your skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed, clean and smelling lovely.

Superdrug shower cream - This stuff is so cheap and comes in so many different lovely combinations of smells. This one is Dragonfruit and Vanilla, but I also love the Cherry and Almond, and Lime and Ginger. 

Lush Herbalism- I tweeted out to fellow beauty bloggers and asked for suggestions for facial washes and scrubs. I was recommended Lush, so I popped in there a few weeks ago and asked for a wash perfect for oily / combination skin. The lovely lush lady showed me Herbalism, which is a cleaning scrub that comes in a dry form and you massage it in your hands with water and it becomes a paste. I find it super cleansing, and balancing, so I have found skin problems like black heads have gone *hurrah*. I would defiantly buy this again and maybe venture into more of their facial cleansing products.

Next ceramic wall hanging- "Follow your dreams" I have brought a few of these recently for friends that are off to uni, as a cute addition to their uni rooms. They are perfect and super lovely.


What did you love in August? 

Thankyou all for reading, see you soon lovelies xxx

5 comments

  1. I love Lush's products & I have been meeting to try it out Herbalism. It sounds really great. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, let me know what you think of it, I really love it! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the body shop vitamin e fact mist, so refreshing! Looks like we're gonna hit 400 on bloglovin' together soon, haha! Just followed your insta! x

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh excting! Let me know when you do :) I followed back, thankyou!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely favourites, the wall hanging is gorgeous! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete