Frank Body Scrub Review

Friday, 11 September 2015




Yes! I finally got my hands on this scrub, and couldn't be happier with it.

You rip open the bag to what looks like dry coffee (if you've ever had to make coffees on a barista machine, its like the bit thats left over when you've made the coffee) and it smells incredible! 

I chose the peppermint one because I love that smell and think it leaves a really squeaky clean feel. It also leaves a tingly sensation which feels really cleansing on the skin. It is one of the tough scrubs, so it targets dry skin and pesky skin problems like cellulite, stretch marks and eczema.

I have loads of stretch marks all over my legs, I think because I had a sudden growth spurt, going for a tiny child to a curvy teenager and my skin couldn't keep up.
So anything to help those stretch marks disappear will be a God send for me.

I am still in the early days of using the scrub, so I haven't noticed any difference to the marks yet. But the affect it has made to the smoothness of my skin is incredible. 
As soon as I washed it off for the first time, I noticed how much of a difference there was and my skin felt super lovely and smooth.



I try and use this once or twice a week, as over scrubbing can be damaging. I run a shallow bath and use the scrub all over my body, concentrating on my legs and arms. 

BUT BE WARNED, this scrub is soooo messy! Because it is a loose dry scrub it gets everywhere before you even put it on, then when you come to wash it off, it turns into coffee, so you need to be careful when washing it off. I use a shower head to wash it off, or you could use a jug, otherwise it will stain your towels or bathroom floor.

Have you tried this scrub? Would you recommend it? Or which flavour (are they flavours?) do you love?

Thankyou for reading :)

Lots of love, B xxx




No comments

Post a Comment