Peek at my Pinterest

Wednesday, 9 September 2015


I am self confessed Pinterest addict!  

I am on there every day, whether that be when I am eating my jam on toast at breakfast or curled up in bed struggling to keep my eyes open.

So I thought I would share with you what I have been pinning and show you why I have fallen in love with it. 








I have created boards to inspire my haircuts, makeup, travel plans/ideas, recipes, styling and photography ideas. I also hop over here when I am looking for a particular look, like for a festival lookbook, or when I turned myself into a sugar skull.

It is the home to all my inspiration, I just wish my life looked like my Pinterest!

It is also a perfect place to advertise your blog, just pin your image and it will link directly to your blog... 









Are you on Pinterest? Leave a link below to your profile so we can follow each other and pin away together :)


I am currently on my way to Greece, so I will see you soon!



Lots of love,

B xoxo






1 comment

  1. :O Oh thank You thank You! Someone else is just as obsessed with Pinterest as I am! Find Me at https://www.pinterest.com/chronicdreamer/ ^_^

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete