Autumn Makeup Look

Monday, 12 October 2015


Hello lovelies...

It hit October and I fully embraced Autumn. The plum-y lipstick, scarfs and boots are all out and I am loving it. 

This is my everyday makeup look I have plumped for this Autumn. Although I am still on the hunt for more lipsticks (no surprise there)


As the colder weather is drawing in (my car was frosty this morning *boo*) I am using the Olay everyday moisturiser to keep my skin feeling soft and not getting too dry. 

As a base I always use my favourites - L'oreal blur primer, Revlon colour stay foundation for oily/ combination skin and Collection lasting perfection concealer. I find these to be super long lasting without any need to reapply. To keep that all in place I use my holy grail pressed powder by Rimmel. 

For brows I use the Brows That kit by Seventeen to shape and fill in my brows. 

For eyes I love a smokey eye and I have been using the Naked 2 palette with the shade Verve all over my lids, then to smoke them out I have been using Pistol to deepen the smokeyness and use that in my crease and underneath my eyes. 

I then created a long cat eye flick with Collection liquid eyeliner in black.

For mascara, Maybelline falsies wins for me everytime. It makes your lashes so full and dark and long, I love it! 

To add some rosy-ness to my cheeks I pop a bit of Natural Collection Pink Cloud on. 

To make it super Autumn-y I am loving No7's lipstick in shade Cranberry which is a deep berry colour, I love it. Also the formula is really creamy and feels so nourishing and lovely on the lips. 


How you embracing Autumn? What lipsticks are you loving this season? :) 

Thankyou for reading, big loves xxxx



7 comments

  1. You look so nice! I'd say you've definitely found a great autumn look, especially for early autumn when the sun can still be found once in awhile, and there is a bit more brightness in the sky!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Exactly, the weather is so deceiving one minute your freezing your toes off the next minute it's super sunny! Haha! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely loving this autumn inspired look, what a great post :) I love plum dark red coloured lipstick, but have never tried any from No7, but I received a few boots vouchers in the post that I might make some use of! I have been dying to get my hands on the Rimmel lipstick in shade 107, but its always sold out (its perfect for autumn). xx

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou!! Oooh I have 107 but worn it so much so been testing out a couple others, its really nice but I find it a little dark on my pale skin. Try finding it not in a drugstore, like wilkinsons or asda because they are usually more stocked up :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful look! I really, really like that lipstick - such a gorgeous pink shade. Sadly in Australia we're in Spring approaching summer so my Autumn looks are long gone. I'm embracing the bright lips at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Oh my goodness, well lucky you! My sister is coming out to Australia for 6 months, maybe you will bump into each other ;) haha xxx

      Delete
  4. This is an awesome fall look! I use the maybelline mascara and Rimmel stay matte powder as well:)
    -Krissy
    www.allthedetailsblog.com

    ReplyDelete