Halloween Costume // Makeup Ideas

Thursday, 22 October 2015


Is anyone else just way too excited for halloween?

I am planning on creating some looks for you, but for the mean time, satisfying all halloween cravings with some costume / makeup ideas.

I am undecided what I am going to go as yet, my friend is holding a halloween party themed classes horror. I'm thinking either a zombie (my default) or Frankenstein's bride. She looks epic.

I came to the conclusion today, you have to make one big decision, come halloween ; Sexy or scary. You can't be both, there is no in-between.

Here are a few super gory Zombie ideas I have been looking at.
I love the bloody nails and knees and blood stained lips.






Or you could just go as something a little sweeter; fairy, china doll or sugar skull.

I love all these ideas and wish I could be them all!

I will indulge in the face paints this week and hopefully recreate some easy halloween looks for you :)

What are you going to be for halloween?


Lots of love B xxx

2 comments

  1. I love halloween make up tutorials but dont celebrate it myself.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Always so interesting to see what everyone else's dresses up as :) xxx

      Delete