Making a Birthday 'Bath Time' Hamper

Thursday, 29 October 2015



Hello lovelies..

I often struggle with what to get my friends for birthday gifts and coming up with new ideas each year.

My longest friend has her birthday soon and seen as she is up in Uni I wanted to get her something that she would use. It is no myth that uni students have got next to no pennies to spend and she is no exception so I wanted to get her something a bit indulgent. 

As a lover of love things that fall under the category pamper & bath time, I decided to make her a hamper, perfect for exactly that.

So I thought this would provide some good inspiration for you if you are struggling with a birthday or Christmas gift, to give your friend (or sister or mum) a bit of pampering.

Also this didn't cost over £25, but you can make it as expensive or inexpensive as you wish.


I first of all got my hands on this super cute basket to put all the bits and bobs in. Perfect for a present in itself and to add a lovely touch to a bathroom, it was £6 from Next, and I think you can get bigger ones too.




I then went about filling it with everything necessary for a pamper session. 

I went to Boots and found that all Soap & Glory products were on a 3 for 2 offer *heavenly* so picked up The Breakfast Scrub (I already have this and swear, hand on heart it is a miracle) Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion and Glad Hair Day shampoo.

Soap & Glory products always make a lovely gift, the packaging is incredible and they all smell divine, so who can resist!

As there were on a 3 for 2 offer they came to £13ish together, which is preeettaay good for S&G.

These are all products she wouldn't tend to buy herself, a student budget doesn't quiet stretch that far, which makes it even more special as a gift.




I also picked up this Nspa Mango shower gel, which smelt amazing and was only £2.

As I said, I have known her for years, and I also know she loses or uses up lip balm in seconds, so included this Burt's Bees lip balm.



Then to top it off, I popped in this candle which smells like strawberries and cream-  I mean lets face it what is bath time without a candle!? It was (I think) £3 from Next and I also loved the packaging.

The Emergency Donut Fund is not completely necessary, but any spare coins she has she can pop them in here.

And there you have it, a perfect 'pamper hamper'. 

I may use this idea again for other friends, varying what products I put in, maybe a lush bath bomb and some nice face masks.




Thankyou for reading, lots of love, B xxx



No comments

Post a Comment