My Week On Instagram / 11

Friday, 16 October 2015



This week was about coffee dates with friends. About falling in love with Autumn, walking through the crunchy leaves in boots and bobble hats. 

I managed to meet up with Hanna who has her beautiful baby girl, Zoey, who is a gorgeous little pumpkin who has started giggling, albeit through lots of dribbles, but nevertheless I was beyond happy to be making her smile.

I also managed to squeeze in a hair appointment, to sort my layers out and I am so pleased with it, it is growing, slowly but surely.

Meeting up with the girls from work is one of the most enjoyable things, at work we are constantly being old off for gossiping and laughing too much (I got stuck in a stockroom on sunday when the door handle broke off and we laughed so much we had to cross our legs) so seeing each other outside of work, over a hot chocolate and ginger biscuit *or two* meaning we can talk to our hearts content.

My friend Wallis and I also discovered the top 100 rated sexiest men this week, not agreeing with it in the slightest, except for, of course Jamie Dornon, we decided to create our own list. In doing that we also created a list out of all the things which make up our perfect man, a girl can dream right!?

All in all, it has been a lovely week, filled with lots of laughter and obviously, coffee.

How have your weeks been? What have you been up to?

Follow me over on Instagram so I can follow you back so we can keep in touch :)

Lots of Love, B xxx





2 comments

  1. It sounds like you had an amazing week (: that is so cool.

    I mentioned you on my Versatile Bloggers Award <3 http://www.dulcedemango.com/2015/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hunny! Awh I will check it out xxxx

      Delete