3 Favourite Lipliners

Tuesday, 10 November 2015




Hello fellow lipstick addicts! 

These are my 3 favourite lip liners, I use these all over my lips for a matte colour, but occasionally mix them with a lipstick or lipgloss.

No.1 - Caramel Nougat MUA, this lipliner is £1 but is my favourite lip liner I own, if that isn't obvious by how much I have used and sharpened it. It is a nude, with browny purpley making it quiet a cool nude. I think it is a Kylie Jenner shade and matches her lip colour perfectly, but is only a pound... amazing! It is quite a soft pencil so applies really easily and I don't find it drying at all, which I find a problem with other lipliners.



No.2 - Indian Pink, Rimmel London. This is a hot pink shade, this applies nicely and has a ultra matte finish. I would say it is a dupe for Mac's Flat out Fabulous, which is a hot pink retro matte lipstick. It is also similar to Girl About Town, at only a fifth of the price at only £2.99. 



No.3 - Black Tulip Rimmel, I brought this lipliner for my Halloween costume but love it for everyday looks as well. It is a deep plum shade and is similar to Rimmel 107 lipstick but I prefer this colour as it is not too dark, for my pale skin, it is more wearable and doesn't make me look ghostly. But is a perfect Autumn shade, reminds me of berries and crunchy leaves. I find that Rimmel's lipliner looks more matte once applied and leaves your lips feeling a bit dry, so I do find a lip balm is a good idea over or beneath the lip liner.



Which one is your favourite?

Thankyou for reading...

Lots of love, B xxx


2 comments

  1. The MUA pencil is such a pretty colour and perfect for everyday. I can't believe it's so cheap! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete