Frankenstein's Bride // Halloween 2015

Monday, 2 November 2015


(These photos were taken whilst I was overheating in a poorly lit house, so they are not the best, but I wanted to show you the look I created for Halloween this year.)


My friend Hanna, invited me to her halloween party with the theme of Classic Horror. After a lot of Pinterest-ing, I decided to be Frankenstein's bride.

I first of all mixed white face paint with my Revlon Colour Stay Foundation, to make me look more ghostly, I applied this all over my face, down my neck and my chest. And set that with a translucent powder.

For my brows, I used Seventeen Brow's That wax to shape my eyebrows, I made them super high and long, then filled them in with a dark brown eyeshadow.

I then used a green eyeshadow by MUA to contour** my face, under my cheek bones, on my forehead and in the corners of my eyes. 

For my eyes, I made them super smokey with white eyeshadow on the lid, then created a cut crease with a black kohl liner, then smudged that out, and also used that under my eyes. Then I made a super long winged liner with Collection Liquid Liner. Between the two lines, I used a white kohl liner and also used this in my water line.

I then applied Eylure No116 lengthening lashes, which looked amazing on with the intense smoky eye, and topped off with Maybelline Falsies mascara.

For my lips and 'stitches' I used Rimmel lip liner in Black Tulip, which is a really deep plum shade. I first of all drew the down wards stitches and added depth my using a brush to smudge them a bit, then drew on the middle stitches with some crossed and finishing them off with the dots on the end.

For my hair, I curled it all, applied aloooooot of hairspray, backcombed it, pinned it up, leaving two strands either side of my face. I then used a hair spray in white to spray those bits white (which took a lot of spraying and mess) and pinned them back too.


For my outfit, I wore a white lace dress from Boohoo (Link here) 

I was super pleased with the finished look, I love dressing up and face paint and all that malarky.

What did you dress up as this halloween? 

Thankyou for reading, loadsa love, B xxx

**(contour? Is that the right word when referring to it being green?!)




8 comments

  1. Wow! Your makeup is incredible! The stitches, the eye makeup and lip color - it's all perfect! I have zero talent in makeup and always need a mask if I'm going as anything for Halloween haha. So, I went as Green Arrow! :)

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Nooo, its easy when you break it down, just looks complicated when its put all together! Hope you had a fun halloween! Your comment made me smile loads! xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is a great Halloween look! I like the stitches, they really make it unique :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your eye make up =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The lipstick and stitches look so cool :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete