I'm doing BLOGMAS!

Thursday, 26 November 2015

{Image source- Pinterest}

*cue festive cheer* 

YEEESSS, I am going to be posting a blog post everyday until Christmas, a Life With B advent calendar if you will.

(Thinks how I still don't have an advent calendar and adds Lindt chocolate calendar to the shopping list)

My posts will be all things festive and life-y. I am really excited to start writing daily, I did a blog post a day for everyday of August and loved it. This time around there will be lots of other lovely bloggers doing the same thing, it will be one big Christmas party throughout December. I am looking forward to reading other peoples Christmassy posts- a way to share ideas, tips and inspiration.

If you want to follow my Blogmas posts, make sure you follow me over on Bloglovin' and I can't wait for this little project to start!

Also make sure you leave your links below so I can follow your posts too!!

Thankyou for reading bloggy B's :)

Lurrrveee from B 
xox




3 comments

  1. Eeeeek! I'm not the only one I know, then! It's going to prove quite difficult though ._.' as I have too many jobs ATM! Hahah but should be fun ^_^ can't wait to read yours, & hope You'll read Mine!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! I am excited to read them :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay~ I love blogmas posts, I'm also joining in with the festivities this year ^^ I'm so excited to see your posts x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete