Introducing Dudley

Tuesday, 24 November 2015


Internet meet Dudley, Dudley meet the Internet.

Dudley is a Dachshund puppy, adopted from Cyprus as he was a street dog who needed a home. We decided to get a rescue dog after we went to Greece and saw loads of dogs that needed homes.


I don't think I could be anymore in love. As I write this he is cuddled up with me, his head on my hand trying to steal biscuit crumbs.



He is still a bit nervous, and is scared of the rain, he needs to be bribed with treats to get him out when it is raining.


His collar is from MeggieMoo and his tag was from eBay


He doesn't like to be left alone and is unsure of the cat, but he loves cuddles, eating and sleeping. He is so well behaved and already knows to sit and asks to go outside.
I am like a proud mummy.


This was the first time he has ever been on a beach, we live in Cornwall so he had better get used to it, but he loved it.



I filmed a few bit of going to get him and edited it into a bit of a silky montage for ya..

WATCH HERE

From now on, expect a lot of Dudley posts, who could resist!

Loadsa love, B (& Dudley) xxx

Follow me on Instagram
Bloglovin'
Twitter


6 comments

  1. Awww he's adorable =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! can't get enough of him!! xx

      Delete
  2. omg he's adorable! I believe everyone should adopt animals and give them a second chance in life, what a lovely thing you and your family have done :)
    Charlotte x
    icharlotteemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know such a beauty!! Exactly! Thankyou!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dog! I love your video too, so touching! <3 Can't wait to see more Dudley posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou! don't worry, sure there will be plenty ;) xx

      Delete